Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

El°HYM

if we are only using 10% of our brains; who is using the other 90% then? #think
Feb 19 2018 17:54
  • El°HYM's Photo
    El°HYM
    #epic
    Yesterday, 20:52
  • OopsIFly's Photo
    OopsIFly
    now as the speculations about...cowboys living on a disk...are all gone, and winter is ceasing on the northern hemisphere, maybe it is time for everyone involved to become sane again?
    Today, 15:14
  • El°HYM's Photo
    El°HYM
    No way; I put #lofi on ur Master & make it seem invisible...then u freakn out about iT!
    Today, 15:18
Photo
Photo

El°HYM

Ok, so where is Byte Smasher 4 Real!
Feb 09 2018 15:49
Photo

El°HYM

Following the light of the sun, we left the Old World. Christopher Columbus
Feb 03 2018 16:00
Photo

El°HYM

I have just found out, that earth is hollow & there is a small sun inside & land & waters...and people are living there.
Feb 02 2018 20:03
  • El°HYM's Photo
    El°HYM
    You really shouldnt Do this, Dude!..hollow-earth aint no Joke.
    Feb 02 2018 20:53
  • OopsIFly's Photo
    OopsIFly
    well then more than ever! it might be innocent fun to return a joke, yet making fun of something that people consider serious matter is the holy grail of...eh...making yourself a lot of enemies? uh...I...suddenly feel a bit unwell, if you excuse me, I have to take my pills...
    Feb 02 2018 21:47
  • El°HYM's Photo
    El°HYM
    Thats good, them #pills might help ya (:
    Feb 02 2018 22:03