#251 f+d+k

f+d+k

Big Super GrandMasta Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • Interests:고추장

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:50

i have to think about how to store all those passwords now haha. i am paranoid and a pro in losing passwords...firefox list was so comfortable.

It's easy. Get a password manager. One of the most important tools for me.

#252 DoomCannnon

DoomCannnon

• Normal Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 07:02

I was turned into a dedicated Renoise supporter via a shared copy of renoise many years ago :D If it where not for that ... i would definitely NOT have purchased my full license for both Renoise + Redux that i have today ;) I'm not advocating for folks to share their copies of renoise, people should absolutely respect the wishes of the developers to NOT share... that being said it can be argued that at least SOME folks have made the switch after having given a "leaked" version a run :D

#253 ffx

ffx

Guruh Motha Fakka is Levitating and Knows Everything About Renoise Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2848 posts
  • Interests:Renoise Sidechain

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:12

I was turned into a dedicated Renoise supporter via a shared copy of renoise many years ago :D If it where not for that ... i would definitely NOT have purchased my full license for both Renoise + Redux that i have today ;) I'm not advocating for folks to share their copies of renoise, people should absolutely respect the wishes of the developers to NOT share... that being said it can be argued that at least SOME folks have made the switch after having given a "leaked" version a run :D

In case of renoise I barely can believe that this is true, since the demo of renoise is already capable of almost everything except asio /rendering, so no need to "try out" the full version. You even can save songs!