32 replies to this topic

#26 Conner_Bw

Conner_Bw

Probably More God or Borg Than Human Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7043 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 16:19

Start your own thread, write clearly, not cleverly. English is not everyone's first language.

And voila, a considerate and coherent user did the work for you:

http://www.renoise.c...showtopic=25264

Horray! :)

cpu Lenovo X220, Intel i7-2640M @ 2.80GHz ×4 os Windows 10 / Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
My Homepage » : My Renoise Tools » : Normalize Your Sig » : One million clicks! »

#27 syphus

syphus

Chief Above Chief Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 16:30

vV - okay, good to hear :) I guess the closer we come to release, or perhaps just after release, there'll be more of a "do it with a script and here's how you might go about it" approach. I hope to leap on the scripting and get to grips with it, both for my own benefit and so that I can help others by dropping clues here and there. Also good to hear you've made some scripts already - looking forward to them!

Conner - well, I've already been the resident dickhead in this thread :)

"If so I agree. But won't do it in a hijacked thread" - yup, and I've apologised, and you've found dblue's thread, so thanks for agreeing in that one :) [edit - oh, forgot you hadn't read any of the thread so wouldn't have seen this :) ]

"Start your own thread, write clearly, not cleverly." - I don't think I'm particularly clever (but thanks!), but I did start my own thread on this. Actually two. But, as I said before, I didn't make graphics to help make my case and now that dblue's kindly done that, with accompanying clear explanations, hopefully more people will be able to get an understanding of the request.

Edited by syphus, 06 May 2010 - 16:30.

#28 Chris Edberg

Chris Edberg

Big Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 20:49

Xrns2Xmod 1.0 published

This time all possible data is converted (pattern, sample, envelope points..)

I still have some doubt on effects translation.

site url

http://zenon66.alter...plications.html
:)

I was checking this out and it says on your page "There are bass audio libraries available for linux / OSX;
check out the Bass Audio homepage below and find out how run this application on non-windows os with mono"

I did but I don't understand. Can you, or someone else, please explain in a step-by-step tutorial how I make this program work with mac?

#29 Zenon

Zenon

Advanced Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 13:23

I was checking this out and it says on your page "There are bass audio libraries available for linux / OSX;
check out the Bass Audio homepage below and find out how run this application on non-windows os with mono"

I did but I don't understand. Can you, or someone else, please explain in a step-by-step tutorial how I make this program work with mac?

Hi, sorry for the late answer but it's been a while I don't login here :)

What I can tell about linux/mac support for bass audio is that some times ago I tried to make all works properly with mono but I failed to properly load the libraries; with (I guess) several fixes on the source code maybe you could try to have success with this problem.

Check out this un4seen forum also.

Unfortunately I have not so much time to do this (moreover I should update application to the new renoise version).

Greetings
Zenon

*EDIT*

Unfortunately I have not so much time to do this (moreover I should update application to
the new renoise version).

Already done

Edited by Zenon, 06 November 2010 - 17:15.

lookin for xrns to mod / xm converter ?
Xrns2XMOD

#30 Zenon

Zenon

Advanced Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:23

Latest version of Xrns2XMOD now supports linux version with Mono with binaries compiled. :)
Xrns2XMOD

#31 Zenon

Zenon

Advanced Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:40

Latest version of Xrns2XMOD now supports linux version with Mono with binaries compiled. :)

Updated compatibility to the latest version of renoise 2.7

Xrns2XMOD home

Edited by Zenon, 15 May 2011 - 01:41.

• Conner_Bw likes this
Xrns2XMOD

#32 teis

teis

Local Chief Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 19:16

where can i find the tool for in renoise?

there's 3 types of people in the world
.. those who don't know what happen
.. those who wonder what happen
.. and people like US that make things happen !

#33 HarryUP

HarryUP

• Normal Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:40

I cannot figure out how to install it in ubuntu. Can you help me?