1. There is no XRNI schema checking. gnute tries to validate an XRNI against the XRNS schema.
2. ZipAllFiles() doesn't throw any exceptions and the function call is not in a try/catch block. Currently, if ZipAllFiles() fails the temp dir is not removed.
3. While file_put_contents silently overwrites existing files, ZipAllFiles() is hardcoded to fail when attempting to overwrite a file. We should find an elegant solution like a checkbox in XRNS-SF to allow or disallow overwriting.
1. OK, the latest schemas are uploaded, but there is no xrni_xsd_check function or even better, a generic renoise schema check function.
2. All global XRNS functions should throw an exception on fail instead of dying explicitely. The script author has to catch the exception and proceed to clean up any temporary files. Do we need a custom exception class or can we just use the generic class Exception?
3. Dunno how to solve this one.