I coded a small utility to convert FLAC, WAV, MP3 and OGG to any of the other formats.
I know there are many, but I wanted to have a single-exe, simple GUI with no installer. So, here goes.
- Pressing the Select button will let you choose files (multiple files are allowed) or you can drop files or folders on any of the buttons to immediately convert.
- Optional shell integration (converting through the context menu).
- No installation needed.
- Converting files of mixed formats is allowed (e.g. FLAC and WAV to MP3 with one operation).
- MP3 and OGG ID3 tag is written (artist configurable in INI, all the rest automatic)
- MP3 quality end encoding mode is configurable (default CBR-192kbps)
- OGG quality is configurable (default 5 out of 10)
(AutoHotkey source is also available).
Edited by Icarus, 14 December 2010 - 05:41 PM.