Recommended Freeware Vst-plugins
Posted 20 June 2013 - 16:14
Posted 23 June 2013 - 19:34
This pack is free and UNBEATABLE: http://www.jeroenbre...udio_vst_jb.htm
ODO Synths http://theodosynthsa....wordpress.com/
Proteus VX (Free waldorf soundplayer)
Tweakbench tapeworm is a great find! No more digging around for Emulator 2 sample packs /> [edit sorry, mellotron sample packs - how embarrassing!]
Edited by LoneWolfWilliams, 23 June 2013 - 19:37.
- midi error likes this
Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:26
Great sounding plugs for those who are interested... Both are FREE.
Features of the "Molot" Compressor:
Switchable sigmoid attack curve.
Mid-scoop EQ for simple tonal balance fix.
Built-in limiter for peaks suppressing.
Up to 8x oversampling.
Mono Stereo M/S Operable
Inspired by several well-known references, like the Neve 33609, the Tube-Tech CL 1B and the Fairchild 670.
- oneunkind and redpanda13 like this
Posted 20 July 2013 - 00:57
This is by far one of the greatest free synth available for free !
This community provide a lot of great free pluginsyou just have to register to be able to download them !
This is the feature list :
Now we have released an update for the TMSS Vsti with following details:
- New design with some readout displays for the top buttons
- New LFO Sync function
- New Vibrato function
- New variable Pitch Bend function
- New more patches
- Delay was deleated
- Low CPU usage
and here the complete list...
- 3 OSC - Two Main OSC and one SUB-OSC - switchable in seven
Waveforms ; all of them are working with a new fatness
technology for a thick and bright sound! The SUB OSC is slaved from OSC 1.
Tunings for OSC Mix and 2 x PW, OSC OCTAVES CONTROL in 3
Steps: +1, 0, -1. SUB OSC ON/OFF
- MONO ON/OFF - Switch
- LFO switchable to seven waveforms; Tunings for Rate and MOD
Depth; switchable to 2 destinations: Filter Cutoff and PWM,
- 2 ADSR - Envelopes - VCA and VCF
- Filter Section with an 9-step Multifilter: LP1, LP2 HP1, HP2,
Moog, LP with Resonance, HP with Resonace, Bandpass with
Resonance and Band Reject with Resonance. Tunings for Cutoff
- FX - Section with Chorus, Tunings for Rate and Mix
- Pitchbend Range Button, tuneable from 0 to 12 semitones
- Vibrato with tuning for Depth, could be used with the MOD Wheel on an external Keyboard
- Main Volume Tuning
- Display for Octave Tuning, Monomode, Pitchbend Range, LFO
Destination, LFO Waveform and LFO Mode
- All Controls on the panel with MIDI-Learn-Function!
- Windows only, but not tested with Win7 64bit!
- Tested on Energy XT, Cubase, Reaper, Mulab
- Works perfectly with the BCR2000 Midi Controller
Edited by TanookiMonk, 20 July 2013 - 00:59.
Posted 29 September 2013 - 20:29
It has some nice features.
- korsun likes this
cpu Intel Core i7-4820K @3.70GHz
chipset Intel X79 chipset
mem 32 Gb 2400Mhz
os Win 7 64-bit SP1, DirectX 11
audio ESI ESP1010e - > Driver rev:18.104.22.168
video nVidia Geforce GTX780 - > Driver rev:335.23
Renoise Official Manual
Posted 30 September 2013 - 15:40
lowering the total number of voices will help in decreasing CPU usage which is quite heavy with this plugin.
you can create beatiful electronic plucks and pads with this synthesizer.
The MauSynth synthesizer is free/donationware by Pekka Kauppila and comes in Win32/64 VSTi .dll format here
- oneunkind and cyrus like this
Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:06
- rhan likes this
Posted 13 April 2014 - 22:37
Pretty good. The clean tones you can get out of these sound really, really good. Not the greatest for metal rhythm if you just use it straight up on one track, but I think I can make it happen with layered tracks.
Posted 12 June 2014 - 21:30
Micro Pitch from the H8000
FlexiPath allows drag and drop reordering the signal path of the top section
5-band Parametric EQ
O-Pressor - the compressor section from the Omnipressor with sidechain
Compressor with sidechain and de-essing
Gate with sidechain
To my blunt ears it sounds great,
it can realy change a sound,
lots of useful presets.
The offer getting it for free is only
available until the 8th of July.
- You need to register and install iLok manager (but it's all free and no dongle required)
- Loud noises can happen when changing presets (better use a limiter after this plugin!)
Access code: 0F736710
- catchphrase likes this
Posted 03 September 2014 - 23:07
I'm really loving the Green Oak - Crystal synth right now, it takes a while to get used to but you can get some amazing sounds out of it.
Find my music and contact me via:
Posted 05 November 2014 - 19:09
Btw, the new Wok timestretch plugins , there's 4 that's a package and cheap but Stretcha is free. For extreme timestretching, drones, it's amazing. The manual setting is really cool. It freezes. I love it. Check it out.http://www.vst4free....TRETCHA&id=2006
and the Presswerk compressor.
Edited by SebP, 05 November 2014 - 19:10.
Posted 19 May 2015 - 14:47