• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#151 Type-A

Type-A

Big Daddy Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Interests:Renoise, ambient glitch texture techno breaks and bass music :)

Posted 01 May 2018 - 22:39

For a while i rehearsed with my band in the same "bomb shelter" as Varg and Mayhem. I never met them though, i was about 7-8 years younger and didn't even know what black metal was back then. 

Fun fact: A friend from the past once peed in Varg Vikernes moped helmet when he was inside rehearsing.

I grew up in the middle of awesomeness, but unfortunately i was too young to even know it.  :P

ahh yeah I remember now that you're from Norway jjj

so nice ....

You tube tutorials : https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

Soundcloud :

Discord : https://discord.gg/ZeQj8k

#152 random

random

Chief Above Chief Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:Babylon by Bass

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:52

For a while i rehearsed with my band in the same "bomb shelter" as Varg and Mayhem. I never met them though, i was about 7-8 years younger and didn't even know what black metal was back then. 

Fun fact: A friend from the past once peed in Varg Vikernes moped helmet when he was inside rehearsing.

I grew up in the middle of awesomeness, but unfortunately i was too young to even know it.  :P

interesting story :P
Is it true that in Norway Music is a major subject in school? (had heard that somewhere)

Fever Ray, Electronica from Scandinavia, Sweden, especially the first album I like a lot

Edited by random, 04 May 2018 - 06:53.

• Type-A likes this

#153 TheBellows

TheBellows

Guruh Motha Fakka is Levitating and Knows Everything About Renoise Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2560 posts
  • Interests:Jepp

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:20

interesting story :P
Is it true that in Norway Music is a major subject in school? (had heard that somewhere)

Music is obligatory, but i wouldn't call it a major subject. There's not that much focus on teaching, but more like an introduction to music to help the kids to decide if it's a subject they'll be interested in studying later. At least that is how i see it.

• random, El°HYM and Type-A like this