Psymonok - The Sham Pain Jungle

new tune @ www.myspace.com/psymonok

its called a sham pain jungle

been using renoise for about a year, this track still isnt completely finished but in interested in what ppl think?

Nice amen cutting!

I’like it!

Very nice! Big it uup for the Dublin Renoisers! You gonna be playing at the likes of mantua this summer?

cheers guys!

mantua isnt happening this year, due to a major loose of money last year, so they’re just gonna do loads of small one day fundraisers this year!

think the only festival ill play at this year wil be electric picnic, but i wont be playing breakcore, only balkan an gypsy music!!!

starts harmless, then evolves massively.
I like the hardcore taste in the middle of the track. Then the breaks are in the background.

lol :slight_smile:
do you think the breaks need to be in the foreground of the mix, more towards the end??

si

No I find it better when they are in the background, because they are quite famous and should not stand (and do not in this track in most part) in the middlepoint. That would be too boring in my eyes.

Oh Dear. Well I hope it’s only a wee break, not the same fate as Leechrum/S.A.I seems to have met. What name do you play gypsy and balkan music under? Beleive it or not I’ve never been to the picnic, but I always plan to. Hopefully I’ll actually make it this time.

yup think next year its on for sure tho!!

i try to go under Dj Jure Novak, but i always get billed as psymonok anyway! if your at the picnic this year look out for a small marquee playing all pre60’s music, in or around the ‘body and soul’ area
should be playin in there once or twice over the weekend!