Waves Plugins On Win7 64Bits

heya! I just bought a new pc running on win7 64bits and the waves plugins (diamond etc…) doesn t seem to work. i got a message “couldn t find any waves plugins, reinstall…” during the attempt of loading waveshell.
I was wondering if this problem was linked to the fact that windows7 is running in 64 bits ? Had same problem?
As i have loads of tracks using thoses plugins on every channels i d love to have a solution !!

it s ok i found the solution!! Thanks to the admin of reason france

regedit.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Classes
right click - permissions and give you all the rights

then download

http://www.xlutop.com/buzz/zip/shell2vst.zip extract the exe

drop your waveshell dll’s on that exe and enjoy :)

I o U my greatest thanks. :yeah:

I know this is a very old thread but I just had to thank mat-weasel for his solution. I’d been searching all over the Internet for the solution to Reaper not finding my Waves VSTs after (finally!) migrating to Windows 10 and 64 bit. So, thank you!

Cool, this may well be useful for me with the new SSL Waves plugins

Thanks

Hei, would need a little help regarding Waves Plugins and Renoise. I am thinking of ordering the Gold bundle for my husband as a birthday gift, but I am not sure if he will be able to use them with Renoise. I have sent an email to Renoise support with this inquiry but then I found this thread. Can someone help out a confused lady? Can I order the bundle and then follow the instructions provided by mat-weasel? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I’ve had no joy getting the Waves SSL collection working with Renoise…or Ableton for that matter!

IT WORKS!!!