Some Tools Failing To Load

Duplex, EpicArpeggiator, IRCclient, and NotesRandomizer are failing to load.
Others like Preclick and and TempoTap load fine.

Dunno if this is just me or points to some problem so I thought I’d bring it up here.

1139 log.txt

Did you dragged the tools onto Renoise or did you do a manual copy/paste of these files?

“C:\Program Files\Renoise 2.6.0\Plugins\lua\globals.lua”
The scripts don’t belong in Program files, but Documents and Settings…\appdata\Renoise\V2.6.0\Scripts\
To make this easier:
Click Help -> Show preferences folder
Then double click the scripts folder.

This is strange. For some reason Renoise can’t resolve “.” as the tools root directory for you, so it also can’t find the required .lua files. Haven’t seen something like this before.

I’ll try to test this on WinXP, but others here are working with Windows XP as well and there it seems to work?

What do you get when you do

echo %PATH%

At the DOS prompt? How about

echo %CD%

?

vV: I Drag&Dropped them, and the scripts themselves are in C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Renoise\V2.6.0\Scripts\Tools

Conner_Bw: echo %CD% gives the current directory

%PATH% gives: C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Python25;C:\Program Files\tapestrea-0.1.0.5\scripting\chuck-1.2.1.2\bin;C:\Program Files\Lua\5.1;C:\Program Files\Lua\5.1\clibs;C:\Program Files\Quick Time Alternative\QTSystem;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files\gstreamer\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_12\bin;C:\Program Files\jython;C:\Program Files\Python25\Scripts;

Edit: I have now tried it on another machine, which is also XP, and the tools mentioned work fine on there.
It’s obviously something I’ve done wrong, now my only question is what?

Edit 2: I made a new Windows profile after asking on IRC and it all works fine now.