Hey airman and faderport users,
here is the fixed faderport driver version, it includes the following patches:
- set status message fix for Renoise OSX version (no more GUI lags)
- metronome-on-record-option (see docs)
- multi-jump from/to send track (see docs, and more info here: http://forum.renoise...-send/?p=334321 , use shift channel-next, channel-prev in pre- or post-mode )
(Improved jump-to-from-send functionality)
(unzip and then double click extracted xrnx)
Please report bugs. Thx.
Just got faderport this week and had some time to test it.
Original Airmann version was indeed very laggy on osx, so I tried the ffx 07 version above^.
All the lag is gone now and seems to work fine
For someone else new to this and wondering why does not automation work for volume or filter cutoff (2 things to try first and get frustrated)
- You can't automate track post volume in renoise, so hitting output button will control pre volume, which you can automate
- Bindings are done for devices in older version of renoise so you need to add something like:
for new devices like Analog Filter in config.xml
Thanks a lot! Brings some hands-on for automation I've been looking for long time.