Creamware Pulsar Xtc Mode

Hi,

what is the reason that the Creamware XTC Mode doesn’t work under Renoise? :angry:

It’s quite useful to share the plugin load to my DSP’s on my Pulsar boards.
Also they sound better than some native or VST fx.

Thanx,
olli

I don’t have such a card, so I cannot try it. We need you to give more details about what’s not working before we can do anything.

Hi,

ok, please tell me how ican give you the informations what you need?

Thanx,
olli

Write it here. All the details you can think of. Examples: What exactly doesn’t work as expected? What messages do you get? What does log.txt (in the renoise directory) say after a run with problems?

Hi,

the XTC Mode VST plugins are just wrapper DLL’s. It was in the first point my mistake. Renoise is able to load all plugins (if all DLL’s in the VST directory), it takes a really long time (about 4 min) but it was successful. I found a stupid Plug&Play problem as well. Both Pulsar Cards have the same interrupt. I’m going to seperate the interrupts and then i will know more if it works or not.

Thank you very much for patience.

Pulsarcards can share their IRQ`s as long as both cards are pulsar ones.

But xtc is not working, normally.

I had the same results like with other music software that the XTC plugins were successful loaded but the sound was crap. That is a big problem if you have both pulsar cards on the same interupts (message from creamware self).

sorrz I mean xtc does not work in tracker appz, normally. XTC does work well in nuendo and in samplitude using the latest patch.

Hm…Did you manage to load the xtc plug-ins in renoise? I never did.

But if they do show up and you only get a crackling sound, simply decrease the buffer size to 1024 or 512 k.