Automateable Phrase LPB

Would be cool if this could be assigned to a macro…

2 Likes

+1

& how about automation editor & lfo’able as well? :slight_smile:

+1

+1

Release notes led me to believe this was in there and I was surprised it didn’t work.

+1

Yeah, I spent a while with my mouse on the LPB, listening to the glorious sound you get while changing it.

1 Like

+1

+1

This would finally bring groovability per track/instrument.

Also, I’d like to try oscillating the speed of an ARP.

+1 and midi

i was dissapointed that ZLxx commands don’t work in the phrase editor.

this kind of control would really open up the granular synth possibilities you have with the 0Sxx fx.

1 Like

i was dissapointed that ZLxx commands don’t work in the phrase editor.

this kind of control would really open up the granular synth possibilities you have with the 0Sxx fx.

But, would it be obvious to you what was to happen if you automate the LPB bothvia a macro and via internal ZLxx commands?

Maybe we should let external automation (via a macro)override the internal LPB of the phrase…essentially, take a cue from how automation works in Renoise in general andlet graphical automation override any automation specified via pattern commands.

PS: A thing I would personally find interesting was if it was possible to match the transpose of the phrase (relative to it’s basenote) to the playback tempo. So, you could program a beat and have it play back in half the tempo by triggering it an octave below :slight_smile:

2 Likes

automation override makes sense to me.
as long as self contained variable LPB phrases were possible still youd not be limiting any possibilities.

the note to speed idea is great would have a lot of use fir that (again especially with 0SXX fx)

another thought i had that perhaps deserves its own thread was the possibilities of defined instruments, this basically turns the phrase into a wavetable synth…

1 Like

another thought i had that perhaps deserves its own thread was the possibilities of defined instruments, this basically turns the phrase into a wavetable synth…

Discussed here

bump :stuck_out_tongue: (or at least just to be able to alter LPB via phrase, without macros or anything - thus not affecting the main playback/sequence)

2 Likes

+1 :wink:

1 Like

+1 :heart:

yes, this would be awesome :+1:

1 Like
plus_one = 1
while no_lpb_in_phrase:
    plus_one++
1 Like

+1 :+1:

+1 bump bump bump!