Edited by wahrk, 09 January 2014 - 21:19.
Sampler: Set loop mode for multiple samples/slices
Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:34
- Djeroek, boonier and Daed like this
Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:35
* discography: eatme.pro/music
* all Renoise projects: eatme.pro/music/projects
* soundcloud: /eatme
* some samples: this free breakbeat and another free breakbeat
* more info: eatme.pro/about - please mention www.eatme.pro with a broadcast or share
Posted 09 January 2014 - 21:18
That doesn't change anything. Whether it's slices or samples, you currently have to change them one at a time.
Render to slices destructively and then adjust the loop mode?
YES, like it was possible in Renoise 2.8.
Posted 17 May 2017 - 17:53
Seems like a bug this, should be able to set the loop mode on multiple slices at once, like you can set the transpose for example.
oops my mistake you can do it http://forum.renoise...es/#entry340261
it's in the Sample Properties panel, not on the right under the waveform
Edited by boonier, 17 May 2017 - 18:04.