Linux: Keyboard shortcuts are reset on startup
Posted 07 July 2014 - 14:01
This bug is perfectly reproducible under Ubuntu 14.04:
1. Add an alternative keyboard layout, e.g. Russian and switch to it.
2. Start Renoise - shortcuts gone.
3. Quit Renoise, remove KeyBindings.xml
4. Switch back to English keyboard.
5. Restart Renoise - shortcuts are in place.
Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:14
can confirm, if default keyboard layout set to russian, keybinds mess up at start, until force reset
Edited by Khades, 03 March 2017 - 05:14.
- artfwo likes this