[3.1] pattern_loop_pone - non-block pattern and cross-pattern looping

Loops the selection in the current pattern. If there is no selection - places loop markers in the pattern (including other patterns), hold down (virtual repeat) to remove markers. If the track automation pane is visible with a selection with existing points then loops that selection.

keybind is pattern_loop_pone

Epic tool!I already know that im going to be using this all time and wondering how I kept all my patience before this tool came. DEVS take note!

Clever idea - modifying the block loop size in order to obtain the right coefficient.

But I noticed that in many instances,the length of the loop seems to be off by one (one line too short)?

I just usedrenoise.song().transport.loop_range lol

Fixed the issue

It’s possible to have this cross-pattern btw.

Updated the tool.

Yay, found it! Couldn`t remember which tool did this, very useful…thanks!

Updated to 3.1, added new loop automation selection feature

Hm… But how to delete this loop selection?

This is so awesome :slight_smile: Thanks for this

Fantastic tool! How come this is not on the official Tools page?

HELP! Where can I download this script again?

Nevermind…

Here you go tblr.tools.pattern_loop_pone.xrnx (1.6 KB)

2 Likes

Installed it dont know how to use it.Any help please?

Tools have descriptions in Main menu>Tools>Tool browser, you may find this useful.

I put all instructions there.

Loops the selection in the current pattern. If there is no selection - places loop markers in the pattern (including other patterns), hold down (virtual repeat) to remove markers. If the track automation pane is visible and a parameter is selected and it has at least one point, loops the selection in the automation editor. keybind is pattern_loop_pone

Go to Preferences>keys and search for pattern_loop_pone

1 Like

Thanks I will check it once I am home from work.

I did what you said but there is no key combo for it.What key combo should i use for this?

You choose it yourself which ever is comfortable, I use ctrl-shift-L

1 Like

Thanks friend

Sorry again i am heaving trouble cant get any combo to register what am i doing wrong?