Cly/Suva - Lost Cause EP

a2428011524_2.jpg

Hey new EP available by me.

Everything done in Renoise! Available as CD or digital download, free listening for all tracks on Bandcamp also available!

https://remixta.bandcamp.com/album/lost-cause

Enjoy, and all support is highly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Superb! I especially really like the three tracks “Another Autumn”, “Apple Soup in a Ziplock Bag” and “Lost Cause”. Sound very deep and professional. Congrats. “Stalker” has a bit too harsh transients for my taste, but maybe others don’t see it so. And btw. really like the cover, too!

Gorgeous music. “Lost Cause”, the track, is definitely my favorite. Tempted to buy the CD release. :slight_smile:

Go ahead!

I ship worldwide for very little costs, and all support is highly appreciated! :slight_smile:

Also thanks for kind words, both of you! :slight_smile:

There, supported – I really like Lost Cause! :slight_smile:

Shipped first batch of CDs last week. Please let me know if there are any problems with the package.

This release has been a fun ride, thanks everyone for their support! :slight_smile:

Hi Moderator

whaaaaa very nice stuff, great great songs and good feeling, thank for this EP.

Ah yes, I think I forgot to mention. The EP is now available from Spotify, iTunes, Beatport and all the other fun places. Search for “cly suva” in your favourite digital distribution service. :slight_smile: