Get "loop option" back to the sample properities...

I´ve already suggested it and it was possible with older version of Renoise (but i remind it for 3.1 ;)).
Loop option should be on the left side inside the sample properities (like it was untill final version of R3?) because sometimes you wanna change this option for more than one sample. And it is theoretically possible just from there (you select more samples, change something inside the sample properities and it is applied to all of them)…

It has much better sense than to have autoseek here (!for example!) because i´ve never had any scenario where i needed to change autoseek for more than one or two samples inside the instruments.

And when i need to change loop option for more samples?
When i cut some loop (i had loop option set to “forward”) and then every piece has same loop option (it shouldnt btw.)…

So if i cant do “step back” i have to change this setting for every sample individually inside the waveform view. And it breaks my workflow…
And i often forgot to change looping obtion before cutting sample…

I understand that minimalization has its points but renoise is not bloated at all (look at protools, mulab, cubase or reaper… or even madtracker) so why to remove function that is often needed by me and maybe others :-)?