How to create C64-like chord with Sample?

Hi guys

I got request to compose a chip-like tune, but since I last time looked at sfx commands - everything changed a lot… As far as I remember, long time ago it was possible to load for example any lead sample, put it in track and next to it write commands like

for Mol or

for Dur.

Now I can`t figure our how to create Commodore 64-like chords. Any help?

You’ll probably be needing the ‘A’ effect command.

Also keep in mind that not only the BPM and LPB, but the ticks per line option in the playback options dialog will also effect how fast the arp note switching is. Not fantastic control though, without resorting to more complicated measures :slight_smile:

Thank you very very much! :slight_smile: Yes, A is the command :slight_smile: Btw how did you manage to get this menu appears over tracks?

Oh, you’ll find the playback options dialog in the song menu (assuming Renoise 3) :slight_smile:

Oh, you’ll find the playback options dialog in the song menu (assuming Renoise 3) :slight_smile:

attachicon.gifplayback.png

To be honest I would never find it :slight_smile: Thank you again! What I am trying to find for a very long time [since V3 is released] - a Song Shuffle menu… I’ve tried everything - menu was removed from old place and who knows where it is placed…

Can you help me again? :slight_smile:

Hmm, I’m not sure about a song shuffle menu (unless you’re thinking of a 3rd party installed tool.) The global groove option, that can now be found at the end of the mastering section. Select the master track and you should see it :slight_smile:

Oh My… :slight_smile: Sometimes I am not that smart :slight_smile: Thank you again! This is the menu I was looking at :slight_smile: