Introducing: Audio Tournament!

After almost 9 years, SDCompo is getting a reboot!

We are excited to share with you a newly designed SDCompo on the Audio Tournament platform!

This beta launch is exclusively for the Soundevotion Competition community. Round 90 is starting now and these are just some of the new features!

• Completely newMobile & Tablet friendly design.
  • Single login, no more separate Forums.
  • Hosted MP3 and Entry files.
  • Social features like Friends, Activity Stream, Private Messages, etc
  • And much more!

One of the most important new features is that the site can now host multiple tournaments. We are testing it with SDCompo for now, but eventually there will be different tournaments running simultaneously… For example for different DAWs, different music styles, etc.

The old SDCompo site (affectionately referred to as “old blue”) will still be online for a while for archive purposes.

Thanks to Sonicade for all his hard work in creating the new site!

Come check it out at http://audiotournament.com/

Sick!

Wow nice drum samples.

Strange coincidence. Just a few days ago I thought about SDCompo, which I’ve been aware of for a couple of years or so but never participated in. So I decided to do that for once and went in on the site but strangely (I thought) no new compo was announced so “what the heck” I thought and moved on. With other words, thanks for notifying this on this forum or I would probably never being aware of the “reboot”! I will try to participate. And I think the timing is great, tracking compos recent years have not been that many if any at all.

Yeah !!!

Wow impressive jobs done!

looking very nice!

a suggestion: why not make a playlist for each tournament under “listen”? the winner first and then the rest in descending order.

it would be great for when i’m at work for example. just put press play and hear all the entries.

+1

And the navigation is quite a bit confusing for me, you’ll never know how to go back to the overview :slight_smile: