Pattern Split

The addition of pattern join is great,weird to see a split was not implemented with it.Say you have a pattern of 160 would be nice to split it into 80 and 80 or 60 and 100 r whatever you please.Pretty simple request :ph34r:

not exactly what you want and not sure if it updates correctly to 3.01 / are other alternatives, but check out;http://www.renoise.com/tools/pattern-split-plus

Thats it all right,not upgraded to 3.0.It really should be implemented into renoise though strange to add a join and forget about a split isnt it??Thanks for the reply!Cheers :ph34r:

Pattern join?

Pattern join?

Yes!?? :ph34r:

What are you talking about?
Thanks

What are you talking about?
Thanks

Im talking about a pattern split.There is a pattern join option,its basically the opposite of that.Instead of joining patterns together it splits one pattern into however many parts u wud like. :ph34r:

Yeah, ive got it. But i dont know where to find it.
If i could connect two patterns together without expanding one of them and copying content of the second it would be very usefull.

Yeah, ive got it. But i dont know where to find it.
If i could connect two patterns together without expanding one of them and copying content of the second it would be very usefull.

Make a selection of at least two patterns in the sequence list (list of numbers left of the matrix), and in the right mouse click menu go to ‘organise’ and select ‘join’.

WOW, Thank you.

Another step to nonpianoroll satisfaction.

Reviving this thread. An inbuilt split is definitely missing here. Would be great to move the edit cursor in the track edit view to a preferred line, right click -> pattern -> split pattern.

I’ve used the pattern join several times.