keiss - Clinic on your mine

Hi all on Вoard.

To your attention my new track from compilation “Nenormalizm Birthday Gathering”

Catalog ID: [NrM055]

Track No: 15

Label: Nenormalizm Records

Style: IDM, Ambient, Minimal D’n’B, Glitch

I will be grateful to any feedback! :walkman:

Link for free download:

http://nenormalizm.wix.com/nenormalzim#!nenormalizm-birthday/c1mqm

http://nenormalizm.bandcamp.com/album/nenormalizm-birthday-gathering

http://soundcloud.com/keiss/keiss-clinic-on-your-mine-1

Fantastic track. Loved it

Nice track for chillout - yet not drowning to sleep, it keeps certain positive energy to keep up a relaxed, but awake state.

I wouldn’t call this any dnb whatsoever. It reminds me more of certain electronic dub styles, with rather subtle ambient influences. These dub styles would often use “minimal” type drum/percussion timbres without calling themselves any minimal at all, can’t name artists or whatever though, was just thinking of a compilation cd I owned in mid nineties that was stolen at some party, with lots of very similliar sounding tunes on it.

Fantastic track. Loved it

Thanks! =)

Nice track for chillout - yet not drowning to sleep, it keeps certain positive energy to keep up a relaxed, but awake state.

I wouldn’t call this any dnb whatsoever. It reminds me more of certain electronic dub styles, with rather subtle ambient influences. These dub styles would often use “minimal” type drum/percussion timbres without calling themselves any minimal at all, can’t name artists or whatever though, was just thinking of a compilation cd I owned in mid nineties that was stolen at some party, with lots of very similliar sounding tunes on it.

Here it is possible argue about the genre of the track. Generally what I do I feel closer to “downtempo electronic” with different influences, such as ambient, jungle, d’n’b, trip-hop and etc.

Thanks for listing and for your feedback! :slight_smile:

This is really nice!! … Kudos!

Moody, atmospheric and uplifting yet relaxing at the same time… not an easy thing to acheive, hats off!

Mmmm, I’m diggin’ this tune!

I am in love with the very subtle Bass & vinyl-FX as well as the very clockwork-like hi-hat - Good job, mate! :slight_smile:

There’s nothing bad to be said about this track, just a really good track to listen to.

It has a nice dark atmosphere, while the pads specifically seem to brighten up the atmosphere quite paradoxically - Amazing harmony! :walkman:

This is really nice!! … Kudos!

Moody, atmospheric and uplifting yet relaxing at the same time… not an easy thing to acheive, hats off!

I’m sincerely grateful for kind words! Cheers! :slight_smile:

Mmmm, I’m diggin’ this tune!

I am in love with the very subtle Bass & vinyl-FX as well as the very clockwork-like hi-hat - Good job, mate! :slight_smile:

There’s nothing bad to be said about this track, just a really good track to listen to.

It has a nice dark atmosphere, while the pads specifically seem to brighten up the atmosphere quite paradoxically - Amazing harmony! :walkman:

Thank a lot, mate! :slight_smile:

Great stuff, lush strings.

Nice track B)

Thank you so much for listening guys! :slight_smile:

feels very relaxing, I love it. You did a really nice job concerning dynamics and You gave it a breath. Very well done! :slight_smile:

feels very relaxing, I love it. You did a really nice job concerning dynamics and You gave it a breath. Very well done! :slight_smile:

Nice to hear your words! :)Thank You!