time stretch plug

Hello, I am new on this forum even though I have been using renoise since 1.5

First I want to congratulate renoise team, every-time I use this sequencer I am amazed by the progression and how great this software is.

enough of wanking, I like to time stretch my samples from time to time doing it “manually” using the offset ex :

s10 s10 s11 s11 s12 s12 s13 s13 etc… etc…

the thing is that I always have to do it manually, could it be possible to have a effect that automatically write the offset on the grid? say i want that my sample stretch the same way as the above example from 0 to 255.

I don’t know if i have been clear in my explanation, basically a plug that could time stretch a sample using the offset on a length that i can choose. I have been dreaming of that for the longest time -_-

max1point

Just enter starting/ending offset and then select the column, right mouse/selection/interpolate

thank you

Hello, I am new on this forum even though I have been using renoise since 1.5

First I want to congratulate renoise team, every-time I use this sequencer I am amazed by the progression and how great this software is.

enough of wanking, I like to time stretch my samples from time to time doing it “manually” using the offset ex :

s10 s10 s11 s11 s12 s12 s13 s13 etc… etc…

the thing is that I always have to do it manually, could it be possible to have a effect that automatically write the offset on the grid? say i want that my sample stretch the same way as the above example from 0 to 255.

I don’t know if i have been clear in my explanation, basically a plug that could time stretch a sample using the offset on a length that i can choose. I have been dreaming of that for the longest time -_-

max1point

You can also make a phrase with the commands and save it as a preset, then all you have to do is to adjust the speed of the phrase to make it fit were you want. It’s not super accurate, but quite handy.