Architek: From the Surface

Hi Renoise Community!

a3150675816_2.jpg

This is the first major release of the Architek project, made entirely

with Renoise. (and VSTs) The genre is mostly experimental and industrial.

If you enjoy it, feel free to download it from bandcamp, it’s all free. (hover over individual track > “buy track” > $0)

If you really like it you can repost it on soundcloud, and for your support, you’ll get about 7 minutes of bonus content (bandcamp download codes will be messaged to you)

Thanks for listening!

you have cool own signaure in your tracks, all 4 thumbs up, keewl work! :walkman:

Personally, its not music i would usually listen to but in saying that, the amount of work you’ve put into it and the way in which it is produced deserves credit.

I do like the way you’ve got a running theme throughout which stays loyal to the genre and tells a story as well. B)

A track of yours more up my street is your WIP track, sounds a bit Daft Punky. Any plans to finish this one of at some point?

Thanks for the kind words from both of you! I really appreciate it!

A track of yours more up my street is your WIP track, sounds a bit Daft Punky. Any plans to finish this one of at some point?

Yes, absolutely! I actually had plans to include it on this album… but I think you’d agree it might have seemed a little out of place. :stuck_out_tongue: It also strikes me as the kind of song that could benefit from lyrics - I’m going to have to experiment with that at some point, but eitherway, I want to finish that up some time soon.

This sounds very good, great job! I like the style, playful and lots of good bits. :walkman: