HELP (Roland-GAIA SH-01)

Hello :walkman:

It has been too long since I´ve visited this forum. I seek knowledge from those who knows better than me since I am really confused ATM !

I recently bought A Roland GAIA SH-01, I’m really pleased with it, but I can only seem to record and playback ONE sound at a time ?? :blush:

I have googled alot and read that it should be that way ?? Is this correct or have I missed something ??

Any feedback would be Welcome

Thanks !

Best Regards/Tweeny

For recording multiple tracks at once you’d be better off using a more conventional daw. Renoise only allows to record one input, or two if you record mono to left/right.

Can it playback more than one sound at a time? If so, there should be a way to assign the sounds to different midi channels.

For recording multiple tracks at once you’d be better off using a more conventional daw. Renoise only allows to record one input, or two if you record mono to left/right.

Can it playback more than one sound at a time? If so, there should be a way to assign the sounds to different midi channels.

• MultiQuote Ah, I see. Well I have spent a couple of hours reading the Gaia manual and it seems that I simply have to record each track separate at a time. . . Nothing wrong with that, it just takes a little more time. . . No pain, no gain :slight_smile:

Thanks 4 replying !