keiss - little big secret (+ music video)

Hieveryone!

A bit of blues in rows Renoise. It was created by a music visualsin collaboration with nodeus (zx demoscene artist).

Thanks in advance for your attention and hope for the feedback. :slight_smile:

Definately good stuff, but to be honest there was something about the guitar that didn’t click to well with me. It seems the beats and guitar doesn’t follow each other and sounds a bit here and there, sounds to me it’s the guitar that is a bit off.

Video looks nice, there are some cool stuff here and there, but i’ll be honest again and say i think the footage material seems a bit uninteresting (almost like you didn’t record any of the material yourselves?)and also a bit all over the place with a little too many things going on.

I know how well you can do it, so i hope you take it as constructive criticism. :slight_smile:

Definately good stuff, but to be honest there was something about the guitar that didn’t click to well with me. It seems the beats and guitar doesn’t follow each other and sounds a bit here and there, sounds to me it’s the guitar that is a bit off.

Video looks nice, there are some cool stuff here and there, but i’ll be honest again and say i think the footage material seems a bit uninteresting (almost like you didn’t record any of the material yourselves?)and also a bit all over the place with a little too many things going on.

I know how well you can do it, so i hope you take it as constructive criticism. :slight_smile:

I’m very grateful to you for criticizing, it’s really important for me!

The guitar is really sometimes a bit does not coincide with the rhythm.I did this deliberately, in order to simulate a Live. That’s why your opinion is very important for me.

Thank a lot! :slight_smile:

Nice tune, much like the ethno techno stuff that i’ve heard from Russia (you know, all that Uralic and Siberian stuff), nice cold sharp sounds.

Would be nice if the video was of one particular town. Video was best in the first half until around 4 minutes, like a journey away from your laptop. Still some nice video parts after 4 minutes.

Don’t like to see a mobile phone, laptop or Facebook in a music video, l prefer music to take me away from such things.

Thank your for feedback!Special thanks for criticizing video,Indeed it is very important as it is the first experience for me and the creator of this video nodeus!