Snaring the Prey while Praying the Snare #Sweet Breakcore

A new release to share with you guys.

http://soundcloud.com/woodpecking-mantis/snaring-the-prey-while-praying-the-snare

Hope you’ll have fun.

Bro, your song is the business. Would love to see the xrns

That’s so exceptional and chaotic, however it can still tell a story the way You present it. I admire that so many sounds at one time don’t sound messy at all in Your songs. Great work! :slight_smile:

Thanks guys for your replies and comments.

@ SynthisterNation

I will share a small part of the xrns when I’ll have it cleaned… I have 44 patterns of 132 lines @ 24LPB that was exploration before starting the real thing… I have a lot of sample loaded for exploration that were not used finaly.

For now, I’m shy to share my long-many-hours-worked samples. All the synth are from freeware vsti.

I could have use more the phrase tool, to access 'music object-phrase" but when I’m “on inspiration” mode I tend to focus on creating rather than organizing intelligently my session.

I’ll get back to you about the xrns…

For now, I’m shy to share my long-many-hours-worked samples. All the synth are from freeware vsti.

I could have use more the phrase tool, to access 'music object-phrase" but when I’m “on inspiration” mode I tend to focus on creating rather than organizing intelligently my session.

You’re being too modest, man. No matter how it’s done, I really like what I hear … :walkman:

Excellent.

You’re being too modest, man. No matter how it’s done, I really like what I hear … :walkman:

Thanks Danoise!

By the way, here is the RME Babyface that I bought using the prize of mutant break!
It’s awesome and the mixer’s interface is pretty complete. I bought it in february so the new song is done on this sure hardware.

Here’s the total mix…

By the way, here is the RME Babyface that I bought using the prize of mutant break!

Sweeeeeet!

Total mix looks super useful. Wish my Crimson had something like that, even though its a great unit the gain staging it can be a right pain, as the outputs run fairly hot! RME are supposed to have super stable drivers I hear too.

Nice work on your track aswell!