I really like the Plugin Resampling tool, but.....

Hi.
The Renoise plugin sampler is really awesome. I am suprised there aren’t more around in the outside world as it’s such a useful thing…

Is there anyway someone could come up with an automated thing so you it could sample e.g 128 patches from a VST into 128 Instrument Slots in Renoise?

Having to do every single instrument one at a time is very time consuming - it would be great to be able just to leave it and let it get on with it in the background. I think I’d totally move off from vsts all together if you could just swipe an instrument with all it’s patches.

It would be nice to be able to save this instrument in another format from Renoise but I know I’m asking too much here!

Anyway what do you think…does everyone else find the resampler useful? I think it’s so well done…it’s just it would be nicer if you could automate it a bit sending program changes to it e.t.c

Sounds like an awesome idea for a plugin.

I thinkyou’re actually talking about the plugin grabber? “Render plugin to (new) instrument”? Little bitconfused here.

dread wrote a tool some time ago that would make this work with anything, not just plugin instruments, and since it rendered from pattern, you could make it do anything you want at any time, CC or otherwise

http://www.samplerobot.de/

1 Like

dread wrote a tool some time ago that would make this work with anything, not just plugin instruments, and since it rendered from pattern, you could make it do anything you want at any time, CC or otherwise

Hmm. Sounds dope. Link?

Yes I meant the plug in grabber…I wanted to sample a VST - all the patches in it…just didn’t have time to sit there doing it one by one…so how do you achieve this please with this tool of dreads? Thanks for your reply