Album made 80% in Renoise (trance,synth,goa)

Hi, I am not ready to release the project files yet, altough at some time in the future there will be a complete discography with all project files over my career.

Here is anyway the finished album.

8 out of 10 tracks made in Renoise, then post processing in Reaper for most… A few come straight from Renoise though. Made mostly with analog stuff so the projects are pretty bloated between 100-300mb and verging on the limits of unmanageable in complexity… So I´m doing the final touches in a multitrack for that reason. I have a love-hate relationship with trackers: I am pissed off by the rigidity, but always keep coming back because of the ease of starting a new project :slight_smile: So I am waiting for that VST thingawot to emerge, maybe that would make for a better multitrack integration, and also drum programming; I just detest doing drums with a piano roll view for some reason :stuck_out_tongue:

https://aavepyora.bandcamp.com/album/hengen-aurinko

I just detest doing drums with a piano roll view for some reason :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel ya mate.

Goa Trance is not my kind of music but I really enjoyed what I hear, the tracks are very refreshing. And you don’t really hear it was made with a tracker, which is a good thing maybe?

Wow, very sophisticated music :slight_smile: