Renoise Redux Released

Welcome Renoise Redux.

What is Redux?
In case you’ve missed the teaser and stuff: Redux basically is the Renoise instrument available as a VST/AU plugin. It runs in other DAWs, and you can load existing .xrni instruments into it.

Redux is a combination of a sampler and performance-oriented phrase sequencer and has expanded upon the set of features it has inherited from Renoise. It is more than just a small “Renoise”, as it introduces a slightly different workflow.

More info here: http://www.renoise.com/redux

Want to try it out?
Demo versions can be downloaded at: http://www.renoise.com/download

Pricing and Availability
A Redux license is 58 EUR (+VAT) or 65 USD.
For owners of Renoise, a Redux license is 40 EUR (+VAT) or 45 USD when ordered through the Renoise backstage.

What’s included?
Redux comes with a small but fine pack of example instruments, samples, DSP FX Chains, Modulation Sets and Phrases - all the components that make up an instrument in Redux; all you need to play around with Redux to see what it can do, but also to get your hands dirty. We highly recommend to switch through the included presets first to get an impression of what it can do.

For registered users, owners of Redux, there are 3 additional free packs available at the backstage too.
The file format of such XRNL expansion packs is open, so everyone can create and distribute such Redux extension packs. We’ll post details about this soon…

Redux and Renoise do share the same instrument format, so you can use instruments from Renoise in Redux and vice versa. At the moment you won’t be able to load up instruments from Redux into Renoise though, because Renoise isn’t updated yet. It will be soon, and then you will be able to use the extension packs in Renoise as well.

RIP cats and hedgehogs. Can’t wait to get home to try it out!

306 mb with 26kb/s speed tho, well for me redux release will be tomorrow… :w00t:
Congrats… it is finnally done!
more than a year regulary checking this forum finally paid off
i know fo real where i will spend my next 40euros and next few years on…

devs get ready to sink in a loads of money and an ocean of pussy! this is BIG!

Looks huge! Can’t wait to try it out! Congrats team! :yeah:

Welcome to the finish line. Congratulations.

\o/ excited!

Congratulations taktik & the whole Renoise team! :drummer:

Njam mjam!

Congratulations on a huge release! Checking out the backstage right now…

Congratulations! Will spread the word…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0V4TZAyd8I

my dumb question : what program do i need to unzip this? 7-zip is saying unsupported compression method

L6okJTG.png

Congratulations! Awesome job!

Hey guys, that special prize for Renoise license owners doesn’t seem to work so far… Shareit shows the 58 euro prize when going via backstage…

Hey guys, that special prize for Renoise license owners doesn’t seem to work so far… Shareit shows the 58 euro prize when going via backstage…

Me too, from the backstage, the discount did not apply, but I’m so excited, I bought at full price anyway…

:yeah:

I’m really happy about this! Congratulations! I think this instrument was so much needed!

Dat mod wheel and pitch bend wheel integration :guitar:

edit: Dammit you caught me post monthly bills, have to wait 2 weeks to buy

Whoops. Was temporarily broken, but should work now again.

my dumb question : what program do i need to unzip this? 7-zip is saying unsupported compression method

Any (un)zip tool should do. Just tried with 7zip on Windows. Could you please try to download again, maybe the download got corrupted somehow…

Whoops. Was temporarily broken, but should work now again.

Any (un)zip tool should do. Just tried with 7zip on Windows. Could you please try to download again, maybe the download got corrupted somehow…

It locks up and fails when I try to do it with 7zip, but the built in windows unzipper worked for me.

Bought… Maybe I will need it someday hehe … The presets are awesome!