Redux Demo Noise ect..

I have the demo of redux which makes a his noise up and down. But I have Carrara pro 3d modeling software which is experiencing the same phenomemon, sounds like ocean waves fading in and out. My DazStudio has the same problem, has to be related. Plus the game Devil doodle makes renoise unusable as it gets stuck in play and never stops.

huehue - redux-demo-limitation-hiss going viral and infecting other software?

Or maybe you’ve had it in your ears for such a long time at hi volume that you start hallucinating it? This is not so crazy as it sounds, btw, lots of people have stuff like this, most commonly the sensation of faintly hearing the phone or doorbell ringing up to the point where you actually believe it does. Listening to some softsynths and stuff also often produces a garbled/chorussy sensation in my ears after stopping the session, sometimes. Before spending too much time with the redux demo on drugs - consult a physician…

Maybe redux didn’t close properly and is still running in the background somehow?

Maybe plugin server crashed and you technically still have redux running, check Task Manager

Fan noise?

Ya could be sounds different than the his but I never heard this before until I installed redux.

Or maybe you’ve had it in your ears for such a long time at hi volume that you start hallucinating it?

I’ve had delicate musical hallucinations since forever - whenever something was playing quietly and is stopped, my brain continues to “draw” the music itself and I never know if it really plays or if it’s just me. Only happens when something is almost on the verge of disappearing sonically but it’s still rather annoying to having to frequently double check in those scenarios :smiley: