MMGC1 Poll

Winner wins this ceramic monster thingy.

11265054_10207079244916804_2705137722289

Here are the whopping two contestants.

Have fun voting guys.

The Bellows

[Media]http://soundcloud.com/thebellows/mgcomp001-thebellows[/media]

Djeroek

http://soundcloud.com/plugexpert/10-jaar-mgcomp001

Voting ends 08-30-2015

Is there aconsolation prize ?

Is there a consolation prize ?

Actually that’s not a bad idea. Perhaps The Bellows should get a prize too simply for being involved in the first ever MMGComp. Why the hell not? I should really get working on the sample packs for the August comp which will be posted soon. I do realize that the poll ends at the end of August, so the rights to choose samples and rules is a little blurry. So The bellows and The Djeorek, I thank you greatly in participating in the first MMGC and will accept a single sample from each of you. The sample can be of any length, style, genre, etc, etc that you please. For anybody else who even posted on the original topic, you are entirely welcome to throw some requests into the mix, which will likely be scoffed at an then ignored, unless they are fantastic ideas in which case they will be accepted and praised.

Anyway… I am busy. Watching a bluegrass band play in a seedy Northeastern (Amurican) bar. So perhaps expect the next comp to be a lil more… acoustic.

Okaybai.

Actually that’s not a bad idea. Perhaps The Bellows should get a prize too simply for being involved in the first ever MMGComp. Why the hell not? I should really get working on the sample packs for the August comp which will be posted soon. I do realize that the poll ends at the end of August, so the rights to choose samples and rules is a little blurry. So The bellows and The Djeorek, I thank you greatly in participating in the first MMGC and will accept a single sample from each of you. The sample can be of any length, style, genre, etc, etc that you please. For anybody else who even posted on the original topic, you are entirely welcome to throw some requests into the mix, which will likely be scoffed at an then ignored, unless they are fantastic ideas in which case they will be accepted and praised.

Anyway… I am busy. Watching a bluegrass band play in a seedy Northeastern (Amurican) bar. So perhaps expect the next comp to be a lil more… acoustic.

Okaybai.

Hey, i haven’t lost yet! :panic:

Clearly the voters so far don’t know much about music, real music is supposed to sound bad, not nice and good. :badteeth:

I thought this was a great idea and I really liked both entries. Will there be another one? I’d like to win one of those sculptures one day. (maybe if there are less competitors than last time)

I do plan on doing more of these as soon as I can get off my lazy ass and put tegether a theme. But it’s looking like I can’t call it “monthly” this time around.

Something acoustic? 8-bit? Breakcore? All of the above. Give me an idea of what you guys are interested in seeing this time around.

Idea: Let’s make it seasonal. Because you know… Winter is coming.

Forgot to say: congrats Djeroek, well deserved! :walkman: