[yup] Can we expect 3.1 this year?

simple question :walkman:

I hope so :smiley:

This is turning into “The Great Depression” a.k.a. a major depression :frowning: My obsession now a depression… If there only were any seriouscompetitorsto Renoise…

I’m not holding my breath but it would be very much welcome.

Yeah, it’s been kind of a long wait :S

Are you hi or smth, we waited redux as hell, we got it, and now another storm with when will be another update, lol, updates will not make shit into diamonds u kno ;D

Oh come on. Did you really already use all the 3.0 features?

Are you hi or smth, we waited redux as hell, we got it, and now another storm with when will be another update, lol, updates will not make shit into diamonds u kno ;D

What “shit” you are writing about? Renoise is the best daw in the world.

To be fair, there was a time also logic fans had to wait some years for something new. In fact most companies do not really listen directly to their customers. The renoise team does (at least a bit / a bit more).

EDIT: Ok you shouldn’t compare with the worst examples in human history…

Yeah and found some bugs, which seems to be fixed in the upcoming release, which makes the upcoming release even more important for me :wink:

Probably not but I suffer some of the bugs it features.

What shit" you are writing about?..

Sorry i was writting about peoples suffering because of lack of most cruicial features, and guys can not do proper composing, because… Well they can not do proper sidechain of multi out something modularself oscillating auto tracking directly from cheesacake :smiley:

This year? I was expecting a 3.1 release any day now. Did I miss something?

HOLY SHIT CHECK THE…

Nevermind.

cats-cute-cat-animal-cute-grass-photo.jp

Can we expect 3.1 this year?

Only if this thread gets to 45 pages before the end of December. :badteethslayer:

Meooow?

I can has moneyz spend for rense-dreewon. Releeze pls.

1440140134-e78079daa0422b62c67e95b62506b

Wow guys, it’s like you’re looking for reasons to be sad, renoise is not a drama series. relax, 3.1 will come soon [details=“Click to view contents”] when you are worthy [/details]

We can expect Renoise 3.1 any year now.

This just might work:

babyhedgehog.jpg