Loco - OSC79

Here’s my entry for the One Synth Challenge 79. Had a lot of strange things happening with the synth in Renoise. I had to constantly restart to get the synth back to normal, but then it had changed the sound of some of the sounds and basically sounded crap each time i restarted or loaded the track.

It seemed to work once i got the instruments right and did it in one session.

I went for some minimal drum & bass this time as that is a bit unusual for these contests so i might as well try. :slight_smile:

https://soundcloud.com/thebellows/thebellows-loco-osc79

Good job with the synth drums! I like the track – especially the 3:11 to :33 part, sounds cool! (Love the cover art.)

Crazy tune… :)Like a visit at the dentist. And really fast, I didn’t even start :slight_smile:

Crazy tune… :)Like a visit at the dentist. And really fast, I didn’t even start :slight_smile:

Haha, i have a love/hate relationship with my dentist, hopefully this didn’t hurt as much as my last root canal filling. :smiley:

I had so much troubles with the synth so i decided to just wrap it up, get over and done with it. Have you experienced problems with it?

No, but I only played a bit live so far and am on OSX 32bit Renoise… It seems for me that it’s speciality is the sync sound :slight_smile: Hopefully I have a good idea for an 80s theme.

No, but I only played a bit live so far and am on OSX 32bit Renoise… It seems for me that it’s speciality is the sync sound :slight_smile: Hopefully I have a good idea for an 80s theme.

It sounds a bit 80’s this synth so it must be just the ticket for you. :slight_smile:

No FM though…

Here’s a remix: