Sheople Robeople

People are behaving like robots nowadays… There is something wrong out there. I miss a true smile on many people’s faces, I see no sense of life in their eyes anymore. Their bodies are moving like a robots. They believe everything that TV says. But the most important is to listening to Your heart, folks! Be free again. Do not let them take away Your souls, cheer up and move against them in order to get Your souls back!

This guitar track is supposed to cheer up people with its calmness, I hope You enjoy! :slight_smile:

http://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/sheople-robeople

This topic nead more Asimov :3 Also funny rocknhouse stuff!

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate that! :slight_smile:

Seems this is happening everywhere. The city I live in has taken a serious dive in its civil standards, who knows why. People are more confrontational, less considerate, bored. I’m far from alone locally in noticing this and I used to chalk to up to growing pains (my city has seen a massive increase in population in the last decade). But it’s everywhere in the West. Weird times to be alive but be positive anyway and, don’t let it bring you down… (it’s only castles burning…) :slight_smile:

Hey there! Nice song! :walkman:And I agree, the robotization is happenning worldwide, unfortunately :confused:

Seems this is happening everywhere. The city I live in has taken a serious dive in its civil standards, who knows why. People are more confrontational, less considerate, bored. I’m far from alone locally in noticing this and I used to chalk to up to growing pains (my city has seen a massive increase in population in the last decade). But it’s everywhere in the West. Weird times to be alive but be positive anyway and, don’t let it bring you down… (it’s only castles burning…) :slight_smile:

I go to forests, see the hills and sing glory to the heavens for being able to actually recognise the beauty of nature. When there are green hills and forests full of trees, there is still hope out there. One simply cannot become a robot in a forest :slight_smile:

Hey there! Nice song! :walkman:And I agree, the robotization is happenning worldwide, unfortunately :confused:

Thanks for the listening! :slight_smile: People are disconnected from the nature, that’s also a big problem…

People are taught to behave more like robots, while the AI is being developed to become more and more human… strange trend…

Anyway, the song is very creative with the voices, while the overall energy makes it suited as a chill tune :slight_smile:

Thanks for Your feedback, I am so glad for every feedback I get :slight_smile:

This is great, definitely a very organic spin on the house genre! The guitar also sounds really nice, is it layered with a synth?

Thank You! Yeah, it is a synth, it is made from strum session which I got along with my new keyboard :slight_smile:

Thanks, it is just a random picture I found on the internet but I really appreciate that :smiley: