Heaven [Ambient old-school trance]

I have been working on this track for about 6 months since I couldn’t find the right result. At last, here I am, serving You this piece of music! I hope You enjoy and share Your bad or good impressions with me.

What the track contains:

—heavenly choir
-----drums leading to more heavenly choir
-------more drums leading into the most heavenly choir

(Well, I hope You hear for Yourselves…)

Thank You! :slight_smile:

Yeah, like this one. Never overstated, which I always like - sounds are well placed, never too much or too little. Nice, chill, sunny track. :-)!

Beautiful work. Every element of the track is seen to have been truly mastered. I like gate pad, panning and interesting bass. All together it sounds great! While listening, I closed my eyes, dived in this atmosphere and felt fabulous levity, as if I were in weightless far away, though I didn’t actually go anywhere. Congratulations!

Yeah, like this one. Never overstated, which I always like - sounds are well placed, never too much or too little. Nice, chill, sunny track. :-)!

Thank You so much. I am glad to hear such warm words! :slight_smile:

Beautiful work. Every element of the track is seen to have been truly mastered. I like gate pad, panning and interesting bass. All together it sounds great! While listening, I closed my eyes, dived in this atmosphere and felt fabulous levity, as if I were in weightless far away, though I didn’t actually go anywhere. Congratulations!

I don’t even deserve such a praise. I am so much impressed. Thank You all for such a positive feedbacks! :slight_smile: