beat.dowsing - washed.out (Renoise made EP)

Complete Release (.zip)

Originally released via trmbl music. Since the original release has been pulled i’m re-releasing this one on my noisyvagabond label with a couple of bonus tunes (an unreleased beat.dowsing tune, and a billie.dowsing tune which is a tribute to one of my faves Billie Holiday) Enjoy!

thx man & thx 4 giving it a listen! :smiley:

Great EP! Beautiful melodies and developed rhythms create the atmosphere of magic which goes with the heartbeat. I close my eyes and music takes me away in the dance with flying electrons. Every track is filled with love. I listened to the EP in one breath. Washed Out just blows your mind with its vibes! A World Away sounds incredible. Music fills the entire brain space and opens a door in some unbelievable place. When I listen to water, violin (or cello) in the track, I feel like I could touch their sound. Prepared for Heartbreak with sound of spinning vinyl creates a feeling of zero gravity and you leave the ground and float in space. Incredible EP! Maybe it is connected with some sad moment of composer`s life. That is why it sounds so real.

Great EP! Beautiful melodies and developed rhythms create the atmosphere of magic which goes with the heartbeat. I close my eyes and music takes me away in the dance with flying electrons. Every track is filled with love. I listened to the EP in one breath. Washed Out just blows your mind with its vibes! A World Away sounds incredible. Music fills the entire brain space and opens a door in some unbelievable place. When I listen to water, violin (or cello) in the track, I feel like I could touch their sound. Prepared for Heartbreak with sound of spinning vinyl creates a feeling of zero gravity and you leave the ground and float in space. Incredible EP! Maybe it is connected with some sad moment of composer`s life. That is why it sounds so real.

thank you for the kindly for the words and so glad you enjoyed the experience! :slight_smile: