Per note effect(chain)

Hi, so I was thinking it would be nice to be able to put effects on certain notes in the same track with a dedicated device. Have tried messing around with the keytracker and a signal follower combined with a multiband splitter, only I can;t really get it to do what I want… Probably it should already be possible somehow, for a Renoise expert anyway :wink:

A reasonably simple way to do this right now is of course to use separate track(s) for the notes that should have a separate fx chain, or make a multisample of it with effects already rendered, but it’s a bit too convoluted to be practical, if I’m trying to work out some ideas I’d like to do it as fast as possible…

So my idea is this: a keytracking device of sorts, that reads the note information from the current track, and displays these notes with for example an option to route these notes to a send, or the possibility to link effects directly to these notes in the same track… Something like this would save me a lot of time, and maybe others would like it too…

Don’t know if this was suggested already(it probably was :P), tried searching the forum and nothing came up …

edit: I was just thinking maybe someone knows a tool or doofer that can do this? Completely forgot about those :badteeth:

1 Like