Logic Pro X and El Capitan

Seems what El Capitan does not love NI’s plugins (and device drivers). All of them gone offline with the last OS X update. Something with AU validation error (do not know about VST versions). Renoise 3.x however still opens it normally. Is anybody noticed some issues with Renoise 3.x and the last OS X update so far?

I think, what Apple wants to get rid of unwanted competitors to it’s own instruments and FXes (cool hybrid Alchemy synth was included for free in Logic Pro X with the one of the last updates)…

upd: meanwhile an update to iOS 9.0.2(?) was made new NFS: No Limits unplayable too on Ipad Air (does not load, loading error) - strange tendency…

El Capitan doesn’t like a lot of third party audio hardware and software it seems. Everyone of those guys will have to modify their code. I updated and Renoise amongst other apps where extremely buggy and acted horribly. I had to reboot my computer to restart renoise.

Just downgraded back to Yosemite. Doesn’t feel like a downgrade just something stable. El Cap is cool, but the “new features” are hardly worth upgrading too imo.