Rows Divider in Pattern Editor
This idea I already have outlined above (in version 3.0.1). I think that will play a big role in Renoise 3.1, if it is implemented.
It's about add a new Rows Divider in Pattern Editor, superposed, indicating a stronger color rows for each "XX" value (the color may change in Preferences/Themes/Color Settings: Category: Pattern). It adds up the rows already marked for LPB.
- 16 value: mark the rows 00, 16, 32, 48...
- 8 value: mark the rows 00, 08, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 56...
- 12 value: mark the rows 00, 12, 24, 36, 48, 60...
The Rows Divider in Pattern Editor would be helpful for:
- Be more agile with the view especially in big patterns (many rows, >64).
- You could accompany the beat of the metronome (example 4x4 is 16 value).
- Quickly locate the row to edit.
- Better to see the correlation of notes between tracks.
Screenshots of Rows Divider
Rows Divider, value: 16
Rows Divider, value: 8
Rows Divider, value: 12
Of course, the button can be disabled or enabled.
Edited by Raul, 12 October 2015 - 13:44.