Instr .Comb filter filter essential feature

It really really is .for damping the higher frequencies , and superb for pluck sounds

+1

u-he Zebra has this and it’s really useful.

+1

u-he Zebra has this and it’s really useful.

Every piece of soft that takes itself seriously has this

Definitely a good idea/request, but you need way more control over the feedback path and stuff to make Renoise yet another “pluck sound generator”.

Every piece of soft that takes itself seriously has this

Luckily gave that upa long time ago (Professional Music Tracker). :wink:

A pity! Btw. did you notice its already pro? EDIT: Err maybe I didn’t get it right :slight_smile:

It’s not just plucky /plicky puff sounds , but for controlling the overall harshness/brightness of the comb’s output .

Then a 1 pole lowpass is more than enough .

The posted reaktor structure does just that .pluck, pluck , It took me 5 minutes to make …

Of course the 1 pole should be inserted before the drive /output , and it’s not just for damping the feedback but also the overal output .

Feedback polarity is also most welcome

… But feedback looping via send device would be most cool feature.

Just as Reaper supports it. Naturally then a overload protection is required on the end of each post volume. Imagine what nice delay things you could do with it, like moving delays in no time… Err nothing else comes to my mind, but I guess there would be plenty of applications.

oooh id love to be able to build my own delays - sticking the new overdriven analog filters in the path would sound mint

… But feedback looping via send device would be most cool feature.

Just as Reaper supports it. Naturally then a overload protection is required on the end of each post volume. Imagine what nice delay things you could do with it, like moving delays in no time… Err nothing else comes to my mind, but I guess there would be plenty of applications.

I just recently found out that reaper is able to do feedback between tracks , it’s of by default .

Absolutely amaziing , I thought only ableton was able to do that .

You mean feedback in renoise instrument mod lanes or effect lanes or general mixer ?

I doubt that will ever happen …but it would be nice

oooh id love to be able to build my own delays - sticking the new overdriven analog filters in the path would sound mint

You can mis(use) the flanger or chorus devices for that too. They are basically a (wobbling) delayline with feedback and filters.

taktik, would you mind to tell us about those filters’ position; are they in the feedback loop or just pre/post?

You can mis(use) the flanger or chorus devices for that too. They are basically a (wobbling) delayline with feedback and filters.

You can stack lots of chorus effects yes , yet feedback stays local per effect .

I for one would applaud , internal feedback routing .

It’s up to the user whether he or she fucks up / .

The damping/1pole filter is a completely differnet topic as s this has to do with the feedback structure inside the dsp device