album preview: Heroes of the Third Kind - The Conspiracy Heroes *out o

On november 13th our new album “The Conspiracy Heroes” will be released on Bandcamp.

I’ve uploaded a preview of all tracks on soundcloud, presented by Master Yoda himself :wink:

The album is a psychedelic fusion of Downtempo, Lounge, Dub, Jazz, Funk and Ambient Electronica, that takes you on a journey through space and sound.

Except for the Ambient tracks, all were made in Renoise and recorded in a multitracker and overdubbed live with various instruments.

The cover was made by Martin Dolgener.

Hope you like it! Any comment or feedback is welcome!

https://soundcloud.com/heroes-of-the-third-kind/the-conspiracy-heroes-album-preview-out-on-november-13th

60 views and no comments :blink:or maybe because it’s only snippets?

It will be a great album! Good choice of the genres which combine with the vibes perfectly. It could be seen that a lot of work has been done. Guitar sounds tasty and combines well with keys. We shall wait for the album.

It will be a great album! Good choice of the genres which combine with the vibes perfectly. It could be seen that a lot of work has been done. Guitar sounds tasty and combines well with keys. We shall wait for the album.

Thanks for listening and the compliments RedPanda :yeah:

I made a preview video for our album

The album is out now on:https://heroesofthethirdkind.bandcamp.com/album/the-conspiracy-heroes

Thanks for listening!

The album meets us with music canvas of cosmic soundscapes. The sound is quite harmonious. The music is multileveled for one’s perception. It seems like your spaceship meets spherical energy field. When you are within its power, some interesting stuff is happening on the ship. You are making contact, exchanging the information, and setting your receiver to the definite frequency. In the beginning, it is difficult to cope with the vibes, but in the end of the album you are floating on these waves and going very far away on 67p.

On the music level, there are interesting sounds, wide spectrum of genres set forth in your own interpretation. For instance, moving funk and static ambient are combined quite interestingly. Besides synths, there are also live instruments, guitar and sax. They are present in the whole album, but for me they became mostly remarkable in 4,5,6,7,8 Hours (Deception Dub), The Pindar Incident.

Quite interesting work in which electronics and organics, statistics and moving are greatly combined. The work is perceived as one complex composition with significant pauses and beginnings of the new pars divided by tracks for the listeners’ convenience. The album is multileveled and could be listened to a lot of times, taking notice of soundscapes and finding some new sides of this work every time.

Wow…What a fantastic description and personal view of our album.

Thanks man!!

Yeah for me 4,5,6,7,8 Hours (Deception Dub) is fantastic. Really liking the couple after those two as well. The first few are a bit break core all over the place for me, but still very nice Album.

Got a great cohesive sound here.

Thanks Lethargik. Indeed the album doesn’t start with the most easy listening tunes :wink:

It was a challenge to keep a constant quality sound and feel through al these different musical styles.

rephlex is dope AF!

Thanks LOLFAIL!