Photo
- - - - -

The Ability to Adjust Zoom UI Resolution (Similar to Ableton Live)

Zoom Display resolution adjustable view ableton

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lo-fi Alliance

Lo-fi Alliance

• Normal Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 18:24

I did a little searching, but couldn't find this topic. I am sorry if it has been brought up before. I've always loved Ableton's feature that let you completely resize the resolution of the entire layout. I have made a gif demonstrating what I am referring to,  http://imgur.com/vRFTvJO Sorry about the poor quality, but I think you can see what I mean. Anyway, I'm always closing and opening different tabs and sections of renoise, as I am constantly running out of space, and a feature like this would be nice, if it were possible. I would like to keep every section open, and even expand certain sections if I can, without one thing getting in the way of another. Maybe there is something I am overlooking?

Edited by Lo-fi Alliance, 08 December 2015 - 18:25.

#2 The Good Dr

The Good Dr

• Normal Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 21:25

I know what you mean - but, I'm sure you could set up your most common views and then assign them to the 'Global View' presets - and split them across the F keys?

“Actually, I'm not interested in Zen that much, as a philosophy, nor in joining any movements. I don't pretend to understand it. I just find it comforting. And very similar to jazz. Like jazz, you can't explain it to anyone without losing the experience. It's got to be experienced, because it's feeling, not words.”

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zoom, Display, resolution, adjustable, view, ableton