"Note-Off" not erased with copy and paste
Renoise 3.1RC2, W7 64bit
I do not know if is an inconsistent behavior or something to fix for future version final of Renoise 3.1...
The "Note-Off" is associated with a "Note". Renoise delete the Note-Off already placed if you insert the Note-Off into another cell associated forever for a Note, using Caps Lock or A-key (but do not using copy & paste). Such that a Note always corresponds one Note-Off.
The problem is with Copy & Paste:
Steps (a example):
- In Pattern Editor or Phrases, write a "Note" in cell five, column one.
- Write a "Note-Off" in cell seven, column one (Caps Lock or A-key).
- Select cells five, six and seven
- Copy and paste the three cells with the cursor in cell four (above one cell of the selection).
- The Note-Off in cell seven is not deleted.
- The consequence: Renoise allows two or more Note-Off for a Note.
- If you repeat the steps to infinity, you can create an entire column filled with Note-Off using copy & paste (including previously selecting only the Note-Off for copy & paste).
Renoise should not erase the Note-Off leftover also using the copy & paste? Can it be corrected?
Congratulations for RC2!!!