Hey there, since the Renoise 3.1 betas and onward to stable release, it doesn't reintialize when I plug in my iPhone via StudioMux or my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio interfaces in the settings pane. I basically have to quit and reload Renoise for the audio interfaces to be usable .
[fixed] OSX: Hotplugging audio interfaces doesn't work (until rest
Posted 18 January 2016 - 16:54
* Open Renoise
* Click on "Help" -> "Show the Preferences Folder..."
* Close Renoise again (else it will overwrite the changes that you will do)
* Open Config.xml with a text editor
* Search for "<AutoRescanDevices>"
* there will be two <AutoRescanDevices>. One for MIDI, one for Audio. Set the one for audio to true -> <AutoRescanDevices>true</AutoRescanDevices>
Posted 18 January 2016 - 19:02
Thx for that info. Do "UseHardwareBuffers", "UseRealTimePriority" and "NumberOfBuffer" also affect the OSX version?
HM Soundcloud | HM Bandcamp
Posted 19 January 2016 - 21:03
@taktik Awesome! Thanks a bunch for the reply, worked like a charm .
Edited by todkon, 19 January 2016 - 21:04.