PPLo - In The Process

Hi guys!

While waiting to the awesome Renoise 2016 2015 playlist to be completed, here’s a new track from me <3

This one was started like a year ago and had multiple changes of sounds, tempo, style, tone, etc …

What’s left is a bit of everything that was there at a certain point I guess.

But I’m pretty happy about it. I hope you’ll be too!

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Strong work with dramatic flavor, though very inspiring. It’s all on point, groovy drums, fat bass sawing the space around and echoing the speech. The vocal is perceived like a kick in the butt, motivating to take it easy and showing the way out. Where did you find the sample, if it’s not a secret? Sounds familiar, but I can’t remember.

Hi!

Thank you for listening and commenting :slight_smile:

The origine of the sample isn’t a secret, but it’s a mystery … whenever I hear something good in a movie / video game / documentary, I sample it and put it in my folder for later use. Most of the times I name the .wav with the source of the sample, but in this case it was simply titled “motivation speech”… so I’m not sure where this came from :slight_smile: shame on me!

Cheers!

It’s complete. Thanks to you reminding me. :slight_smile:

http:// soundcloud.com/heartbeathero/sets/renoise-soundcloud-2015

Like the chippy sound an the beat by the way. :slight_smile:

Its actually more daring to make a song with a positive message. Good work! I feel the energy man