All instruments playing at once

Hey, if I choose redux for more slots and for each set another instrument, always play all the instruments at once redux. How do I assign to each slot,independent redux instrument?
Thanks for advice.

I’m not 100% sure what you’re asking, but if all your redux instruments trigger at the same time, then that means you have some set up in your DAW that makes that happen. It’s not something redux takes control of, probably all your instruments are armed.

For example: For the first instrument slot set up the instrument Redux drums, an instrument for the second slot set up redux instrument lead.
But when a track to be entered note to play in the song always two instruments at once.

what is your vst-host?

I am using Linux - Ubuntu Studio. There is no vst-host, I think.

As far as i know, there is no standalone version of Redux.What application do you use to load Redux? Do you use Renoise, Bitwig, Reaper, Ardour…?

~~You replied to his comment ‘using Linux - Ubuntu Studio’ asking for what he uses to load redux. Are you trying to confuse the guy even more?

jank2: Ubuntu Studio is your VST host. Which means, if Ubuntu Studio can’t do this, then you’re out of luck. You should better ask someone who uses and knows Ubuntu Studio.~~

Ubuntu Studio is your VST host.

Nope, Ubuntu Studio is a distribution of Linux aimed at music production which contain numerous programs - such as Ardour.

So the question still remains unanswered.

Nope, Ubuntu Studio is a distribution of Linux aimed at music production which contain numerous programs - such as Ardour.
So the question still remains unanswered.

Lol, i have to learn to shut my mouth when i have no idea what i’m talking about. Sorry spktkpkt and jank2, ignore my last post.