[nobug] Problems with "Create FX chain".

Hi

So problem can be described as:

1. I created 8 patterns of beats in Pattern Matrix

2. Loaded long acapella sample to Sampler at another track, also turn on Autoseek function

3. Push Play button

4. When song playing i open Sampler with acapella, choose FX chain tab, push"Create FX chain" button and…

5. Acapella stopped but beats from other track are playing :confused:

Quite a lot of crap happens under the hood when creating/removing FX chains, so to be safe we stop the sound that is currently playing.

I can understand that it’s an inconvenience, but hopefully it’s quite a minor one that should not affect your workflow too badly.

You can always quickly pause and resume song playback via Keys > Global > Transport > Pause/Continue and things should pick up as normal.

But it’s affect because i work with long acapellas and 20-25 patterns in Matrix. So it’s a bug? Yes? Why still nothing about it?

If I’ve understood things correctly, the problem should only happen once — when you click Create FX chain — and then it should never happen again, as long as you don’t completely delete and re-create the FX chain, right?

As I mentioned above, you can press the Pause/Continue key after you create the FX chain, and then your song will continue playing from the same position. The acapella sample with autoseek will resume playback, and all your other sounds should begin to play as well.

Did you give that a try yet?

If I’ve understood things correctly, the problem should only happen once — when you click Create FX chain — and then it should never happen again, as long as you don’t completely delete and re-create the FX chain, right?

Yeah, you’re right here.Main problem for me that this Pause/Continue thing it’s a workflow killer (not a huge one but anyway). I like to work in realtime. Without any additional commands if i want to do simple tasks ala create FX chain. So it’s very strange for me that this bug still not solved.