How to split signal in Renoise or how i can use reverb on Master track

Hi there :wink:

Folks, is it possible to split signal in Renoise with in-build plugins? I mean i want to use reverb not on all freq range. Want to put it only on signal that above 800 Hz.

Best,

Andrey

You will have to 1) put the reverb on a send track, 100% wet, 0% dry, 2) use a send device to send the signal to the send track, 3) use whatever effects you want to on the send track, like a fiter after/before the reverb.

You will have to 1) put the reverb on a send track, 100% wet, 0% dry, 2) use a send device to send the signal to the send track, 3) use whatever effects you want to on the send track, like a fiter after/before the reverb.

But i need to do it on Master :wink:

Yes, and the problem is that the master track does not allow send devices. Then your only choice, if you don’t want to resort to 3rd party plugins, is to first use a send track as a “virtual” master track (pre/sub-master). I e: Route all track outputs to a send instead of the master. This send will offer the flexibility of routing to the reverb send. Route the “virtual master” and the reverb track to the real master.

Tedious, I know, but on the other hand putting special effect chains on a master track is not very common practice.

6643 sending.png

You can also use Multiband Send to split frequencies in more complicated processing chains.

Thanks guys! I just tried this trick with fake master channel and effect sounds not the same. I think that Multiband FX device like in Bitwig would be the great one for Renoise. Any ideas for 3rd party vst?

Maybe we will get something like ableton’s racks one day…

Maybe we will get something like ableton’s racks one day…

ha-ha ))) It will be great!