Little Gift! Massive One Shot Sample Pack (817 .wav's)

Hey-o fellow Renoise users!

Here’s a little gift for you in the form of a massive pack of one shot samples. 817 of them to be exact.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/261kv49rgkmgy0s/MASSIVE_ONE_SHOT_SAMPLE_PACK-micron-transient_%28noisyvagabond%29.zip?dl=0

I don’t know about you, but the sample packs these days just don’t do it for me. Loads and loads of pre-made loops that I just can’t find any use for. One shot sample packs are damn near impossible to find, and if you do find them, they tend to be nothing but drum hits. So I decided to share a pack I created with noises all from the Alesis Micron. You’ll find samples in the following categories. Bass, Bass drums, Brass, Claps, Cymals, FX, Hihats, Keys, Pads, Perc, Snares, Chord Stabs, & Strings.

Nothing but one shots so perfect for the trackers!

All 100% royalty free to use in any projects you so desire.

ENJOY! and happy music making!

transient

Hey-o fellow Renoise users!

Here’s a little gift for you in the form of a massive pack of one shot samples. 817 of them to be exact.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/261kv49rgkmgy0s/MASSIVE_ONE_SHOT_SAMPLE_PACK-micron-transient_%28noisyvagabond%29.zip?dl=0

I don’t know about you, but the sample packs these days just don’t do it for me. Loads and loads of pre-made loops that I just can’t find any use for. One shot sample packs are damn near impossible to find, and if you do find them, they tend to be nothing but drum hits. So I decided to share a pack I created with noises all from the Alesis Micron. You’ll find samples in the following categories. Bass, Bass drums, Brass, Claps, Cymals, FX, Hihats, Keys, Pads, Perc, Snares, Chord Stabs, & Strings.

Nothing but one shots so perfect for the trackers!

All 100% royalty free to use in any projects you so desire.

ENJOY! and happy music making!

transient

Awesome! Do you mind if we use this for an upcoming SDCompo round?

Awesome! Do you mind if we use this for an upcoming SDCompo round?

Not at all, and count me in :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks so much Transient!

Thanks for this! I used to have a Akai Miniak… pretty much the same kit. The sounds brought back some nostalgia for me!

I think I’ve seen your name on some SunVox work too right?

Thanks so much Transient!

Thanks for this! I used to have a Akai Miniak… pretty much the same kit. The sounds brought back some nostalgia for me!

I think I’ve seen your name on some SunVox work too right?

NP! I hope you guys find them useful! :slight_smile:

And yes, i’ve released a couple albums made with Sunvox.

Trackers paradise, indeed!

Thanks a lot Transient :slight_smile:

Some great sound in this pack, thanks a lot.

Nice, willl check these out! I think the soundware industry is getting way saturated, and quality is falling as a result. Some people I know like this new splice thing, paying for samples with a subscription service. My house is not internet connected so that sort of thing is useless to me!

Nice, willl check these out! I think the soundware industry is getting way saturated, and quality is falling as a result. Some people I know like this new splice thing, paying for samples with a subscription service. My house is not internet connected so that sort of thing is useless to me!

Splice looks pretty interesting. Hadn’t seen that before. In all honesty, I’ve never paid for samples in my life. Lots of free packs to be had and I’ve got a pretty nice sized collection at this point having been collecting for 25 years or so. I do occasionally snag some packs these days and it just seems like I said to be a ton of loops, which is all well and good I suppose but not really my thing.

thanks transient! :wink:

Good stuff transient. Would appreciate a preview for those of us who are a little bandwidth impaired though :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice nice, thx!

Good stuff transient. Would appreciate a preview for those of us who are a little bandwidth impaired though :stuck_out_tongue:

I hear ya. The pack itself is only 91mb I should mention so it’s not too huge in that regard. Depending on how bandwidth impaired you are I guess :slight_smile:

Here’s a tune I made using only the pack (made in Sunvox)

https://soundcloud.com/transient/mycrow

Thank you for this! BTW, that’s quite a nice little tune there. . . thanks for sharing!

thank you so much

Thanks for these, Transient!